PageMaps: pagemaps 2011 calendar is ready to order!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

pagemaps 2011 calendar is ready to order!

PageMaps is now accepting orders for the 2011 Scrapbook & Cards Today/PageMaps calendar, which begins shipping Monday, November 29,2010! For more details about this wonderful calendar and fast, safe and secure ordering via PayPal (you don't even need a PayPal account!), click here:

SCRAPBOOK & CARDS TODAY-PAGEMAPS 2011 SKETCH CALENDAR



Makes a great gift for yourself and your scrapper family and friends!



2 comments:

  1. I got my calendar today and it look FABULOUS on my wall in my stamp room! Do you have a facebook account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too got my calender today and was so excited to pull it out, My husband thought I had won the lotto or something LOL!! What an awesome cal. Hugs, Dannette

    ReplyDelete