You will need a small manila folder, patterned paper, straw, glue, pearls, snowflake punch or die set, glitter and a star pin.
- Trim out a 3"x3" card from a manila folder, with the pre-cut tab hanging over the edge at the bottom. This will be your "easel" for the tree.
- Cut a straw into six short lengths, starting at 2" and working down to 1/2". Cover each straw piece with a scrap of patterned paper, gluing it off on the back.
- Stack and glue the straw pieces to the front of the card in decscending order as shown. Zig-zag cut a scrap of brown and glue it below the straws for the tree trunk.
- Paper punch or die cut two small snowflakes and two super small snowflake centers (I used a die set from Papertrey Ink for this). Ink all the edges, if desired.
- Attach the tiny snowflake to the center of the small snowflake with a pop dot and place a pearl in the center. Glue one on the upper, left corner and one in the lower, right, trimming away any excess paper from the edge.
- Cover a star pin with chunky glitter and slide it in the top of the tree.
- Add some pearls to the straws.
See you tomorrow,