PageMaps: Silhouette Cameo II Relay for Life Raffle

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Silhouette Cameo II Relay for Life Raffle

For those of you who either know me personally or have been a fan of PageMaps for these past 9+ years, you know that I am a huge support of the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. With your generous help these past nine years, I have fundraised thousands of dollars for Relay. Last year, I raised a whopping $5,000 and made the National All-Star Team. Thank you for helping me get there.


This year, Relay has taken on a new meaning for me. I thought that losing my best friend of 23 years came with enough Relay motivation to last my lifetime, but I guess God wanted to make sure I hadn't lost my enthusiasm. My dearest friend and Relay teammate, Stephanie Perdue, was diagnosed with breast cancer last month. And here's the real kicker .... it's her third cancer battle. Many of you know Steph through the PMU program or my old days at SCT when she was the copy editor. She is also the generous, loving, kind person who helps me bring our scrapbooking raffles to you all year long.

To kick off Stephanie's Relay fundraising efforts this year, PageMaps is raffling a brand new Silhouette Cameo II, the newest model available -- yes, the one with a touch screen! This raffle prize includes:

  • Silhouette Cameo II
  • Pick Me Up Tool, Spatula Tool, Hook Tool, Scraper Tool
  • Cutting Blade, Vinyl Trimmer & 12" x 12" Mat
  • Software, one month to the Silhouette design store worth $25 in downloads, templates,
     additional $25 dollars for downloads on Sshouette's site











To purchase your raffle tickets, just pop over to the PageMaps home page and click on the PayPal donation button at the top. Your PayPal receipt will serve as your raffle ticket number. Because of that, we are not able to offer multiple ticket purchases, but we hope you'll buy more than one to increase your chances of winning! This raffle is open to everyone everywhere in the world and the prize ships for free to anyone in the lower 48 US states. Should we have an international winner, we as that she split the shipping cost with us 50/50.

We will draw the lucky winner on Sunday, November 29th at 3pm MST.

Good luck and thank you for so generously helping us get Stephanie started on her 2015-2016 fundraising efforts!


Friends of PageMaps are so awesome!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment