You'll need cardstock, patterned paper, JOY letter stickers, pennant dies (Spellbinders) or a pennant paper punch, small jingle bells, twine, pop dots, a holly punch and red half pearls.
- Die cut three scalloped pennants from patterned paper. Die cut three straight edged pennants, smaller than the scalloped pennant, from cardstock. Mat each one onto a contrasting piece of cardstock and trim around the edge.
- Layer the small pennant onto the large one using a foam dot.
- Add the JOY letter tickers to the center of each layered pennant.
- Trim a length of twine (I used waxed twine) a bit longer than the length of all three pennants.
- String four small jingle bells onto the twine.
- Turn the pennants over to the backside and arrange them in order. Place a small amount of glue along the top edge of each one.
- Lay the waxed linen string onto the pennants, with a bell in between each one. Set it aside to dry.
Stop by tomorrow for a final surprise to wrap up this holiday season. :)