You will need a variety of green buttons, red ball pins, a small styrofoam cone, a die cut doily, half pearls, green acrylic paint, and a small holly leaf die or paper punch.
- To get started, roll the styrofoma cone around between your open hand and a hard surface to compress the foam and get rid of the flakes that are bound to come off. Curve the tip to get rid of the sharp point. When you are happy with the shape, paint it with a generous coat of green acrylic paint and set it aside to dry.
- With a glue gun or thick craft glue, begin gluing the buttons onto the cone, starting at the top. Vary the sizes and rotate the buttons so the button holes are going in several direcctions.
- Fill in the gaps with red ball pins and white half pears.
- Die cut or paper punch several small, green holy leaves from green patterned paper. Bend the bottom point and tuck them in behind several of the buttons with a dab of blue.
- Glue the gree to a white doily.
Don't forget to stop by SCT for your chance to some a-maaaaaaa-zing prizes in their 12 Days of Holiday Giving! It's not to late to enter all of the give-aways to date here!
See you tomorrow,