You will need patterne paper, micro fine glitter, half pearls and gems, foam pop dots, and snowflake dies. For this set, I used Spellbinders snowflake dies.
- To get started, die cut a bunch of snowflake dies in a variety of sizes and from contrasting colors of patterned paper. I glittered the lightest paper before die cutting the shapes.
- Begin loosely layering them into a cluster until you are happy with the design and order.
- Glue them together with a combination of glue dots and foam pop dots, rotating the snowflakes on each layer.
- Take a look at the spokes of each snowflake. You'll see that I slipped the top snowflake spokes into those cut-outs, causing the top layer to "puff up" in a 3D effect. If your snowflakes do not have those small cut-outs, just use a tiny paper punch and punch a small hole on the tip of each one.
- Top off all of the snowflakes with gems or pearls.
Be sure to stop by SCT today for your chance to win another incredible prize in their 12 Days of Holiday Giving!
See you tomorrow,