PageMaps: holiday ornament crate winner

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

holiday ornament crate winner



Thank you to everyone who posted their favorite ornament from the 12 Days of Ornaments. I'm super excited to be giving the crate and tree away and the lucky winner is:

 

Congratulations Lisa, I hope you enjoy displaying this crate in your home during the holidays! Please contact me (becky@pagemaps.com) with your shipping address and we'll get it sent off to you.

Happy New Year everyone,

Becky

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lisa! I think this is something you will enjoy for many years to ocme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lisa! I'm sure you'll find much inspiration in your new crate of wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow defiantly going to have a go at some of these :) thanks.

    ReplyDelete