PageMaps: winners, winners, chicken dinners!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

winners, winners, chicken dinners!

Christmas really got my schedule out of synch and and two contests ended during the holiday whirlwind. I'm so sorry! Without further delay, we'd like to announce the winners of the Flourishes card contest and the My Little Shoebox page contest!


Congratulations to Lynn from Alberta, Canada, who submitted this darling layout for the My Little Shoebox contest. I promise I did not judge this contest but if I had, those pups would have definitely caught my eye. :) Super page, Lynn!



And props to Chitra Nair, who created this darling card for the Flourishes card contest. Her Copic work is seriously wonderful!

Ladies, please email me (becky@pagemaps.com) with your mailing addresses and we'll get your prizes shipped off. Thank you to everyone who entered these contests, and a big thank you to MLS and Flourishes for their wonderful prizes.

Another contest will start later this week!

Becky

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Ladies! What fabulous projects! Enjoy your prize and wishing you an inspired new year!

    ReplyDelete