PageMaps: I've got a secret to share with you!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I've got a secret to share with you!

Many of you are probably familiar with the annual sketch calendar that PageMaps produces with Scrapbook & Cards Today. This year, we've reinvented the concept and are bringing you a fantastic, functional Scrapbooking Planner.



The new 2014 Scrapook Planner and Sketch Calendar is now portable, ready to go wherever you go! This 14-month, 64-page planner is coil bound, brimming with 30 never-before-seen page sketches, how-to photo techniques and layouts created by your favourite designers. Each month features a full page of journaling prompts, page starters, photo ideas and areas to jot down notes, memories and special moments, perfect for those who are following Project Life. At just $12.95 plus shipping, make this one-of-a-kind Planner a gift for you and all your scrappy friends! Preorders start October 15, 2013 and the planners will begin shipping with the Winter issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine on November 28, 2013.

A shout out to PageMaps design team member, Lynn Ghahary, who is the cover girl for the Planner. Great job, Lynn -- love the layout!



We hope you are as excited about this Scrapbooking Planner as we are! I love Planners and can't wait to use this one!

Becky

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this! Something to have in my bag will be so helpful -- thanks for coming up with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new style...have the order date on my calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just wonder if you can tell me if the planner is desk size or purse size - maybe I should just ask for the measurements =)

    Thank you,
    Marianne @ aznatives at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete