PageMaps: Can you help me out?

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Can you help me out?








 
This year, our RFL team is celebrating it's 10th year and our small, but determined, team of eight has raised more than $100,000 over that time. It started in 2006, when my best friend of 23 years passed away after a long battle with breast cancer. I was privileged to take care of her the last three months of her life. It's really hard to believe that Pam has been gone 10 years.

I NEED YOUR HELP. If every one of you who receives this email donated $1 to my fundraising, I would be turning in more than $22,000 to ACS. Yes, there are more than 22,000 of you who enjoy the free resources PageMaps brings you every year. While that is a very lofty goal, I will be so happy if I reach my personal goal of $4,000 this year. So many of you generously helped me last year and I hit the $5k mark for the first time. Will you help again this year?

There are four ways you can be a part of my fundraising efforts.




Visit my personal page at the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life site and make your donation using all major credit cards. April is LUMINARY month and for $10 your loved one's name will be printed on a luminary bag and lit the night of the walk. Click on the Relay for Life logo below to make your tax-deductible donation:




 
The 2016 Angel of Hope is so beautiful! This is a fundraising effort by my mom and teammate, Susan Herrick. Many of you own Angels of Hope from 2012-2015, and we hope you will add this year's design to your collection. These angels are available in 16 different colors that represent all of the cancers, along with a new 17th color for caregivers. For just $11, one of these beautiful angels can be yours. CLICK HERE to order one today. 
   




 

Make a secure, safe donation using your PayPal account (you do not need a PayPal account and you can also submit an electronic check). I will personally make up the PayPal fees taken out of your donation. Click on the image below to make your donation (the link is on the PageMaps Homepage):




 
Register for PageMaps U's popular layout or card classes and all proceeds from your registration will be donated to my Relay for Life fundraising account. All of the archived classes are on sale throughout my fundraising efforts (ending in June)! Click on the PMU logo below to register:


 

I can't do this without your support. Even if you can't make a donation, please be thinking of our team as we walk on July 8-9. Oh, and please share this email by forwarding it to your family and friends.

With gratitude,

Becky 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such AWESOME classes. It was nice to
    purchase these and enjoy the inspiration but also
    nice to know proceeds were headed to a great and much needed cause. Thanks Becky and Team!

    ReplyDelete